Hadi Uddin grew up in an atmosphere surrounded by light, studio and photography admirers. His childhood consisted of studio photographic activities. Hadi Uddin wanted to tell stories through photograph. His process is experimental, His procedure is exploratory, He continually jabbing around a bit and don’t have an assumption of what the result of his investigation will be. He wishes to assume the job of the spectator just as an instigator, and by venturing far from the situation of creator.
- 2019: Danish School of Media And Journalism, Aarhus, Denmark.
- 2015: Three Years Professional Photography Program, Pathshala South Asian Media Institute, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- 2010: Masters of Business Studies, Department of Management, M.M College, Under National University, Jessore, Bangladesh.
- 2019: “ (UN) seen “ A Group Exhibition, Bengal Art Programme, Dhaka, Banbladesh.
- 2017: “Tasher Desh” A Group Exhibition, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- 2015: International Photography Festival, Chobi Mela VIII, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- 2015: Dali International Photography Festival, China.
- 2015: The Photo Documentary Festival DOK, Norway.
- 2014: One week Photographic exhibition, Pathshala-ECU students, in a collaborative workshop, Drik Gallery, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- 2013: One-week photographic exhibition at Chobi mela VII, Asiatic Gallery of Fine Arts, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Publications (Print | Digital):
- 2018: SPIEGEL ONLINE, Germany.
- 2018: RU news agency, Russia.
- 2018: The Daily Star, Bangladesh.
- 2017: Photo Inter (China Photography Association), China.
- 2017: The Daily Star, Bangladesh.
- 2017: Australian Center for Photography Photo file, Issue #99, Australia.
- 2017: FOTO ROOM, Italy.
- 2017: Laatikkomo – six degrees of photography, Finland.
- 2017: CILICHILI magazine, Czech Republic.
- 2017: Pagina99 the weekly magazine, Italy.
- 2017: BIRD IN FLY, Russia.
- 2017: The Daily Sun, Bangladesh.
- 2017: DEPART magazine, 22th issue EXPOSER, Bangladesh.
- 2016: The Floating Magazine, India.
- 2015: SAS, The Eye of Photography, France.
- 2010-2016: Canvas Magazine, Bangladesh.
- 2018: (un)seen, a three-days work at Bormi, Sripur (Gazipur), Bangladesh.
- 2019: Nominated for “ Joop Swart Masterclass ” World Press Photo, Netherlands.
- 2018: Got the Foundry Workshop Scholarship, Bob and Diane Fund, USA.
- 2017: Nominated for “ Ones To Watch ” On The British Journal of Photography, UK.